"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How About those Miami Heat!!!

Sorry Boston fans but did you really think the Big Three would make it easy on you?



Each one of these guys took less money to come here and form one of the most powerful core of players in the history of basketball. Most people look at Lebron for being the "bad guy" and villify him for coming to Miami and not resigning with Cleveland. The teams that coveted a chance to have Lebron were pretty pissed off when he made his choice and they hate him just as bad. But you know, if he would have ended up on their team then everything would have been fine. Isn't life a funny thing.

The Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert, a sore loser lowlife proclaims "I predict that Cleveland will win a championship before Miami does". News flash - there is only one team in the NBA that lost more games than Cleveland so good luck with that. Do you know what the term "free agent" means? It means he can sign with whoever he wants and if he wanted to win and felt he had a better shot at it in Miami then that's his choice.

Chicago Bulls are next and not an easy series at all. They are the #1 defensive and rebounding team in the NBA but remove Derrick Rose from the equation and they are an above average/good team at best. They swept the Heat in the season games they played but all three victories were by a combined total of 8 points, meaning each game was damned close. I expect a very hard series ending in 6 games one way or the other.
But in the mean time let's fire things up and BRING THE HEAT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment