"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hey Osama, how do those bullet holes feel..oh right, you're dead. You can't feel anything!!!

I woke up today to a text from a friend of mine in Texas who has a son in the military, A fellow costumed activist, she let me know that Osama Bin Laden was dead. I could not believe it so I turned on the TV and the internet at the same time and the news was everywhere. Another buddy of mine, a gamer with inside info told me that it was a coordinated attack plan by the CIA and Navy Seals. All I have to say is it's about time!!! That bastard deserved to die 100 times over for what he did. His death does not bring back those who have died by his commands but at least his despicable life is snuffed out. Let him rot in hell for the evil he has done and let his death be a message to ALL THOSE WHO PROFESS HATRED, INTOLERANCE, WHO ADVOCATE VIOLENCE, WHO WEAPONIZE WORDS THAT INSPIRE OTHERS TO CAUSE EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL HARM AS WELL AS HARM TO PROPERTY....

Karma has a way of sometimes evening the scales. Just when you think those 10,5,and 6 cards you got in blackjack give you the 21 that can't be beat, the house throws down a 10 and an ace and says "Sorry but you lose".

Kudos to the US military. To those who worship/profess evil, get a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment