"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fighting villainy...one breast at a time

Well in the eternal battle between good and evil and with each side vying to defeat the other in final battle, the soldiers of each army often take on unexpected roles and appearances.
In this case we do not have forces of immense power like Superman battling Darksied.
It is not Optimus Prime clashing metal on metal against his most hated foe Megatron.
Batman is not overcoming the sadistic humor of the Joker.
Hell, it isn't even Howard the Duck taking on his old foe Doctor Bong.

In this case...get ready for it...here it comes....

It's a hot blonde chick flashing her boobs against a hockey player in the penalty box.
And no, this is no joke...but damn it's funny.

Female flasher heats up cyberworld for show during Canucks' win over Sharks

VANCOUVER - First the Green Men, now this.
A female Canucks fan flashed her breasts during Vancouver's 7-3 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday night, and the Internet has been abuzz ever since.
The incident happened late in the third period when San Jose's Ben Eager—widely seen as the villain of the game—was in the penalty box. The woman, positioned beside the box, lifted her Henrik Sedin Canucks' jersey and pressed her breasts to the glass.
"Yeah, I saw it," Eager said in San Jose. "I got a few text messages with the picture after the game too.
"It was an interesting night for sure."
Victor de Bonis, the Canucks' chief operating officer, said staff dealt with the situation quickly and efficiently.
"It was an unfortunate incident," de Bonis said in a statement. "I thought our staff handled the situation really well. The security guard went over right away and asked the lady to leave. She exited the event and we went on with business."
The incident was captured on CBC's live Hockey Night in Canada telecast.
"We received a small (very small) number of emails about it," Jeff Keay, head of media relations for CBC, said in an email.
The scene was not shown on Versus in the U.S., a Versus spokesman told the Toronto Star.
The woman's face was not shown on Canadian TV, but still photos soon found their way on the Internet.
The flasher managed to upstage the Canucks' famous Green Men, who sometimes occupy the seats beside the penalty box and have made a name for themselves by tormenting opposing players—albeit fully clothed in lime green body suits.
"It's tough. A toss-up between the Green Men and that, what's better," joked Canucks goalie Roberto Luongo.
The Green Men weren't at the game, but found themselves trending on Twitter the next morning.
They poked some fun at the flasher on Twitter after the game.
"I know we couldn't be there but I hope we sent a suitable replacement (or is it replacements?)" they tweeted.
The Green Men explained their absence on Twitter, saying "Tix are a little too pricey and Nashville put us in debt."
The Canucks headed to San Jose on Thursday, and take a 2-0 series lead into Friday's Game 3.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/40386-Female-flasher-heats-up-cyberworld-for-show-during-Canucks-win-over-Sharks.html

And if you want a picture of her, here it is:

Photobucket
Now I gotta admit that I am confused. Call me crazy (it would not be the first time someone did and it won't be the last) but if a hot blonde chick pressed her boobs up against a glass sheet in front of me and flashed them to me the last thing I would think is that she was punishing me. Now if her intent was to flashe them and say something to the effect of  "Look at what you can't have" and use this as a means of torturous temptation then in this case I can see how the blonde (the heroine in this case) is using her feminine wiles and all the glory that God gave her to inflict mental suffering and frustration upon the villainous hockey player in the penalty box. You know, I think that this is exactly what she was up to. In this case I declare villainy defeated and the heroic forces of hot babes and boobs to be triumphant.


And no disrespect to the Green Men but if it;s a choice between a hot blonde flashing her boobs or you guys...well the hot blonde wins hands down...but shirt up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment