"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Black Sun (or Black Dung) - no balls, hence your my bitch

Funny thing about smacking some RLSV idiots around - when they get their asses handed to them they run off to their own blog and claim victory. Black Dung, you and your compatriots can come at me with all the fancy rhetoric in the world (and really, do all of you have a Websters Dictionary shoved that far up your collective asses?). I mean maybe that impresses some people but your attempts at making your idiotic tripe more believable by using highbrow wording is the equivalent of putting red ribbon and high priced sprays of perfume on a pile of crap...at the end of the day it's still crap. But by all means Black Dung, you and the Bronze Bedpan (Lord Malignance), and Exit "Less than zero" Nero keep talking your smack. It only reinforces how obviously delusional your band of merry morons really are. I wonder if Exit got his name because the moment he enters a room people take a look and whiff of him and demand that he leave. Dude, just because you're a gimmick villian doesn't mean you should run around like some slovenly pig.

Oh and I see the Potentate but up a new desk top background. OMG!! Run for the hills. The leader of ROACH is attacking with a friggin desktop!!! Yeah, that will clearly make the RLSH take pause and cringe. But what can one expect from a guy who as I have said before is nothing more than a egomaniac T-shirt salesman with computer skills. And he still has yet to publicly acknowledge Krampus directly about some recent "requests".

No comments:

Post a Comment