"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Because sometimes it's easy to forget....

This is what is called "a stone"

Photobucket

But perhaps we need examples of what several of these look like. Very well then, here you go...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what a "glass house" looks like.

Photobucket

Now putting the concept of these things together and adding the "throwing concept" to the equation we
get something that is generally frowned upon, something that looks like this;

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment