"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Iran: Getting quite stupid when it comes to Cupid

Well I had hoped my first post after the recent "rearrangement" of my blog would have been a positive one but fate has decided otherwise. Ladies and gentlemen, the message is clear. Iran has either declared or is about to declare war on St. Valentines Day. Could a jihad crusade against Cupid himself be far behind?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110118/od_nm/us_ban_valentines

So they are afraid of the spreading influence of Western culture huh? Gee, I wonder why would anyone in their right mind ever want to leave the suffocating confines of a culture that is borderline barbaric, ridiculously intolerant, and ruled by a president who is nothing more than a terrorist in office? I mean, this is the same guy who said that there were no homosexuals in his country? Oh really, are you that big of a jackass. I guess we can add ignorant homophobe to your long resume of character flaws. And that law about unmarried couples not being allowed to mingle? It's no wonder your youth of your country wants to move away from your assenine backwards mentality. Add to this that St. Valentines days is a money maker which your devastated economy could get some assistance from and your decision to ban it makes about as much sense bobbing for apples in a tank full of pirahna.

What I would really like to see is Cupid fly into Iran in stealth mode, pull back on that bow of his and put an arrow right through good old Mahmoud Ahmadinejads heart and put the bastard out of his misery. But then I remembered that Ahmadinejad has no heart... which is par for the course since he has no balls either.

So really don't you think that good old Cupid would risk this...

Photobucket

If he could get away with a whole lot of this.....

Photobucket

Hell f*cking yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment