"When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail." - Pearl S. Buck

"The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

About me.....

My photo
I'm a dreamer and perhaps too much of an eternal optimist. I always try to look at the glass as half full. Defiant and ferocious towards those who would seek to unjustly harm others, I speak my mind...for better or worse. Where as some view compassion as a weakness I view it as a strength. I try not to live in the shadows of my regrets because doing so dims the light and the promise of a new day. I do not strive for perfection for this is the quest of fools and denies a man the blessings of humility. The bonds of true friendship and family are to be protected...sometimes by the cunning, stealth, and tenaciousness of a mouse but other times by the wrath and fury of the dragon. I am one and yet I am both. This is my truth.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poops Obsession against Master Legend marches on

Gee whiz Tim Norton, your manic mentally unstable obsession and hatred you have against against Master Legend only deepens by the day. That mental counseling I suggested would do you a world of good. Oh I'm sorry about using your real name Poop Knife. My bad.

His latest blog involving the RLSH known as the Eye and the quote he took from the Eye. A clear shot at Master Legend of course but such comments coming from a mentally unhinged hate-mongerer like Poop Knife (with his sparkling email of King0Nazi@gmail.com) are expected. But as is and will be the case the RLSH community will march forward despite the spiteful ramblings of our most beloved blade wielding pile of feces. Members of RLSH do not always share the same views but despite these differences they move forward making positive change and helping people. Taking from the recent mission that Tea Krulos had with the Zetaman and the other RLSH from Seattle sometimes the efforts of the RLSH are a small spark of hope in what is a miasma of misery for many of the downtrodden.

But you RLSV's out there, keep sitting on your fat crusty asses doing nothing more than writing your sarcasm and hate-filled blogs. I'm sure your blogs will keep a homeless person warmer than a blanket handed out by Zetaman. I'm sure you're blogs will ease the hunger pangs of a starving homeless person better than a sandwich handed out by Gheist will. I'm sure your blogs will offer a small child dying of cancer more hope than a RLSH coming to the hospital to visit them and cheer them up. RLSV’s, can your vitriolic blogs dial a cell phone to report a crime in the making or tip off the local authorities to a potentially life-threatening situation better than a patrolling RLSH can? It’s pretty sad and pathetic when the best thing you RLSV can come up with is the glorified sale of T-shirts and biased interviews from some ire-ridden guy with a chip of his shoulder .

4 comments:

  1. Well if that is true then and congratulations. I guess that gives you at least one thing to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister Jingles-
    Just wanted to clarify that the missions were actually in Vancouver with Thanatos, along with other guests Motor-Mouth (of San Francisco), Knight Owl (of Ohio, currently working in Iraq as an EMT), Irishman and Victim (both of the Seattle area).
    Zetaman has done several similar, documented handouts of food and supplies in Portland and Seattle.
    Keep on mousing in the free world!
    --Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tea. The RLSH are so busy doing charity events that it's hard to keep up with them sometimes. I'm very much looking forward to your book and I know you will bring objectivity to the table, something that alot of RLSV do not understand. Perhaps it will help clarify some of the negative misconceptions involving the RLSH.

    ReplyDelete